The most common use for Chinese Coins in Feng Shui is for drawing money and wealth. The other popular use for coins is for protection and good luck.
Also included is a Chinese lucky red envelope. Chinese lucky red envelopes are used to hold monetary gifts presented at social and family gatherings such as weddings or holidays and Chinese New Year.
The red colour symbolises good luck, prosperity and is supposed to ward off evil spirits.
Some popular uses for Chinese Coins are:-
1. Make walking into your home an act of prosperity by placing a coin under a welcome mat.
2. Carry the coin in your wallet or purse to attract wealth and draw wealth to you.
3. If you are building a new home or adding an extension, embed a coin in the wall to anchor your wealth and build prosperity.
4. If you have a business, place a coin under your cash register.
5. Place a coin under your office chair to help create more money as you work, and tap a coin into your computer to bring greater success.
These coins are inscribed in Chinese on both the back and the front of the coin.
Also makes a great gift.
Coin measures: 2.5cm in diameter.
Envelope measures 11.5cm x 8cm